In a civilized society, should anyone or any government ever force anyone to do anything against his or her will as long as that person does not infringe upon the life, liberty, or property of another?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

War hawk radio

War hawk radio is afraid of Ron Paul. As much as I despise the collectivism and statism of Hillary and her pals on the left, it's hard to stomach the right and its warmongering.

700 AM radio in Houston is among the worst. Pat Gray and Ed Hendlee are shills for the neocon war party, and they can't stop bashing Ron Paul. They must look at his website and see the $18 million he's collected this quarter and they're aghast. So they bash and smear, bash and smear. When I called in this morning ready to tell the truth and dispute their lies, they let me get a sentence or two in and then hung up on me. They've also declined my offer to come into studio and discuss the war, Dr. Paul, and other issues.

These guys see no connection whatsoever: if you occupy countries, if you intervene in the foreign affairs of other nations, if you nation-build, depose heads of state, and so on, people resent it. Every semester my students from around the globe tell me how much we are disliked. It's a travesty when a great man like Ron Paul, the champion of the Constitution, is attacked because he wants to save American lives and fix our monetary policy.

3 comments:

engineering said...

Professo Christopher. 700 AM what? sounds like walking the bad part of town. Why would anybody want to be in that neighborhood? Do you think them folks vote? :) I hear the new thing is HD radio so you can listen to the BBC or some other cultured radio with HD sound.
When you get on their show let me know. I have a dial radio that will get me the AM waves.

Christopher Scott said...

I only went on there for a few minutes because a fellow Ron Paul supporter gave me the heads up. What a bunch of haters at 700 am. They want to control the world.

VK said...

America is despised or is it!
For no reasons of the masses...they know not what's happening around...its the propoganda at work and indeed...there is little that can be done...except to raise your voice. Bravo!