In a civilized society, should anyone or any government ever force anyone to do anything against his or her will as long as that person does not infringe upon the life, liberty, or property of another?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thirty years from now the map will be different

Many people, especially those who study history and the history of empires, believe the map of the U.S. will look different 20 to 30 years from now. They know that ALL empires break up. Empires break up for many reasons, including moral decay, a debasement of the currency, and attack from outside their borders.

Many people in America want out now. As you can read in this article, there a many candidates in Vermont who want to split off from the empire, I mean the U.S. In fact, there are active secessionist movements in 33 states. So go down to the local CVS or Walgreen's and buy a $5 map of the U.S. and write "2010" on it. Thirty years from now, you can pull it out and show your kids and grandkids, telling them that "this is what America used to look like."

What states we can secede? The Declaration of Independence, of course. In the second paragraph it says that if the government doesn't serve you, you have a right to abolish it and start a new form of government. I'm ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]