In a civilized society, should anyone or any government ever force anyone to do anything against his or her will as long as that person does not infringe upon the life, liberty, or property of another?

Monday, March 3, 2008

Credit markets freezing in the new economic Ice Age

The perfect storm is forming in the world's credit markets, as described here in this article that was posted on prudentbear.com. I'm urging friends to hold onto their cash and postpone projects around the house as well as the purchase of new cars. I myself have postponed my new garage project. I may need that eight to nine thousand to purchase food. Americans are also now beginning to curb their unquenchable thirst for gasoline. Santa might not show up at the end of the year - it could get quite scary.

No comments: