In a civilized society, should anyone or any government ever force anyone to do anything against his or her will as long as that person does not infringe upon the life, liberty, or property of another?

Friday, May 23, 2008

The American Empire not making friends

As you can read in this article, China and Russia are forging closer ties. This is in response to the Einstein's in Washington, D.C., who continue to grow the empire. You know, I don't remember reading it in the Constitution that the U.S. should have over 700 bases around the world and should spend more money on defense than the rest of the world combined.

I'm tired of my fellow Americans dying for empire, and I'm tired of paying for it. And God help us if McCain wins the presidency in a few months. Based on what I've read, he'll make Bush look like an altar boy.

No comments: