In a civilized society, should anyone or any government ever force anyone to do anything against his or her will as long as that person does not infringe upon the life, liberty, or property of another?

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ron Paul's getting more money tomorrow!

Ron Paul supporters have targeted tomorrow, November 5th, as a big fundraising day for the presidential candidate. Supporters are hoping that 100,000 people donate $100.00. I've already given him $500.00, but I want to be in on this exciting day. So tomorrow I'm sending in another c-note. I wonder if I'll get a mask in the mail.

5 comments:

ViewedThroughPrada said...

He's made almost $600K in the first 2.5 hours!

ViewedThroughPrada said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/vomitwut/RONPAULHELLYA.jpg I was so excited to see my name!


I saw your name on the donars list! RP FTW!

Christopher Scott said...

I did not see yours or mine - darn! I'm glad you did. Final haul - $4.2 million!

Anonymous said...

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent
To blow up King and Parli'ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;
By God's providence he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul, Fruitcake
By Kevin Drum.................................Find that article.